The Progress in the General Curriculum (PGC) Network develops a framework for statewide collaboration through a comprehensive planning process. The following documents were created by the PGC Network, which is composed of the 20 regional Education Service Centers (ESCs) and lead by Region 20.
- Preschool Least Restrictive Environments / Settings
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) Annual Goal Development – IEP Q&A
- IEP Q & A in Spanish: Programa Individual de Educación (IEP) Elaboración de metas anuales – Preguntas y Respuestas
- Grading and Progress Monitoring for Students with Disabilities
- The Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) Q&A
- LRE Q&A in Spanish: Entorno Menos Restrictivo
- Working with Paraprofessionals: A Resource for Teachers of Students with Disabilities
- Working with Paraprofessionals in Spanish: Cómo Trabajar con su Paraprofesional
- Co-Teaching: A How-To Guide
FREE Online Training Module
The following is a joint project of the PGC Statewide Network and TEA. Please see the attached flyer for registration information.
This link will take you to the Texas Progress in the General Curriculum (PGC) Network website.